I love this as a side dish, it’s so simple, easy to make and tastes amazing.
It’s suitable for vegans and my favourite part? it has turmeric that I simply love! Click here to read all about its health benefits and nutrition facts.
If I could give you a small tip it would be to sprinkle fresh coriander and tehini sauce on top for an extra burst of flavours!
Roasted Turmeric Cauliflower, Chickpeas, Nuts and Raisins
- 1 Cauliflower head (chopped into florets)
- 1 Cup of Chickpeas
- ⅓ Cup of Pine nuts
- ⅓ Cup of Raisins
- Olive oil
- Optional: ¼ Cup of Chopped Fresh Coriander
- 3 Tbsp of Tehini Sauce
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 180° and prepare baking sheet.
- Step 2 In a medium sized bowl mix the cauliflower with ⅓ cup of olive oil and 3 tbsp of turmeric.
- Step 3 Place the cauliflower on a baking sheet and roast in oven for 30-40 mins until the cauliflower is tender and golden brown.
- Step 4 In a pan, pour 1 tbsp of olive oil and add the chickpeas.
- Step 5 Roast on pan for about 5 minutes, then add the pine nuts and raisins and continue to roast for another 5 minutes.
- Step 6 Add 3 tbsp of turmeric, sprinkle salt and pepper and mix together.
- Step 7 Once roasted, add the cauliflower to the pan and stir together.
- Step 8 For the best experience, pour the cauliflower mixture in to a bowl, drizzle tehini sauce and sprinkle coriander.